Sometimes it happens that you need to practice, have fun with friends or play on special cards from the workshop, and everything is in the warm-up mode. A standard warm-up is only a few minutes. Especially for this, there is a way that will make the duration of the warmup practically infinite. So, in this guide, we will tell you how to do an endless warmup in CS: GO, as well as how to remove it using the console.
How to do an endless workout:
- We go to the server you created (We remind you that the endless warm-up works only on your server, in official games this will not work);
- Open the console and enter several commands;
- The first command sv_cheats 1 – activates the cheat mode … Without this command, we will not be able to increase or decrease the warm-up time in the game. (To disable, write 0 instead of 1);
- With the second command mp_warmup_start, we turn on the warm-up if it has already ended;
- And the third command, mp_warmup 100000, turns on the warm-up for a specified number of seconds (in this case, 100,000 seconds equals full day).
How to remove a warmup:
To return to standard mode, you need to register mp_warmup_end in the console or mp_warmup 1.