There are many console commands that allow you to modify the game, bring something new and interesting to it. Many people use them for training in CS:GO, to improve their skills, and some for fun. In addition to such cheats as invisibility built into the game WallHack and the like, there is a cheat that allows you to change the speed of the CS:GO game. Sometimes they are also used to record various kinds of video. So, in this article we will tell you how to enable this feature through the console.
- First you need to open the console.
- Activate cheat mode by entering sv_cheats 1 into the line.
If the cheat mode is activated (this is mandatory), you can start using the following commands:
- host_timescale 0.5 – the time will slow down twice (the value of the numbers is set at your discretion, so to slow down it is from 0.1 to 0.9
- host_timescale 1.0 – will set the standard speed of time.
- host_timescale 1.5 – cheat will speed up the game time by one and a half times.
It should be noted that slowing down or speeding up time can only be used in a game with bots. These commands will not work on official or custom servers. Despite this, you can have fun with your friends on your own server.
Also, for convenience, you can bind these commands using the console. We enter the bind z “host_timescale 1.5” command into it, thereby setting the Z key to accelerate the time by one and a half times.